Content and Editorial Manager
"Most brands and companies try to meet expectations,
at Castelli we defy them by coming up with surprising, innovative, and groundbreaking solutions"
The Content and Editorial Manager will coordinate the global editorial and video content strategy and execution, including content creation, and manage external collaborators; copy-writers, photographers, and videographers.
The role's responsibilities include strategically mapping and streamlining communications across various platforms and developing a calendar that harmonizes Castelli's communication with the rest of the business's goals.
The content marketer will build content and communications that promote the strategic brand and product storytelling initiatives for an enhanced audience. The editorial and video content will be used across multiple owned and paid channels, including Castelli-cycling.com, newsletter, YouTube, Podcast, and social media.
The candidate will play a critical role within Castelli's organization and be an integral part of a small team that sits at the heart of the brand with a strong reputation for consistently delivering best-in-class written and visual content.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Recommend and execute content ideas in support of driving brand awareness and consideration.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and DTC teams, and product insights, to deliver premium and innovative leadership content and accurate positioning of the brand, and products.
- Continually raise the bar on developing compelling, data-driven storytelling with an executive customer focus.
- Deliver high-quality content, including videos, editorial blog, and newsletter content, drive content strategy and mechanisms through the B2B field and direct-to-customer channels.
- Present story ideas, prepare briefing documents and scripts, and partner on editorial reviews and stories.
- High level of energy, passion, and enthusiasm for cycling culture and trends.
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms and/or previous agency, journalistic, or brand experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail to deliver high-quality storytelling customer-obsessed content that resonates with the audience.
- Strong project management skills to ensure all project and production timelines are met and clearly communicated.
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with Castelli countries and outside agencies/vendors
- Can manage multiple balls in the air without breaking a sweat.
- Willingness to travel and work outside normal business hours.
- Experience with G Suite, Adobe Photoshop, and social media platforms.
- Good knowledge of at least another language beyond English.
- An experienced writer that is happy to craft text copy from both a creative and operational point of view.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
Working hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Place of work: MVC Goup HQ - Fonzaso (BL) Italy