Social Media and Ambassador Manager
"Most brands and companies try to meet expectations,
at Castelli we defy them by coming up with surprising, innovative, and groundbreaking solutions"
The Social Media and Ambassador Manager will fully own the global social media strategy and execution, including content creation and ambassador management.
We are looking for someone extremely passionate about crazy about cycling, industry trends, and social media tech.
The Social Media Manager will execute campaigns to increase brand awareness, improve brand perception, and drive product campaigns across various channels and touchpoints.
This position will have a unique degree of collaboration with individuals across the organization (global marketing office, influencers, e-commerce manager, and content manager) to deliver results while telling the Castelli brand story and values in a differentiated, powerful way.
The candidate will play a critical role within Castelli’s organization and be an integral part of a small team that sits at the heart of the brand with a strong reputation for consistently delivering best-in-class content. In addition, the Social Media Manager will be a representative of the brand to Castelli’s online community, influencers, industry partners, and athletes.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Global Social Media
- Manage all Castelli social media channels, team members, and campaigns to engage customers and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and execute social media content strategy with clear goals per channel.
- Work with the marketing team to create social content to improve performance and channel optimization.
- Grow the audiences and engagement of all social media channels through managed editorial, organic, and paid campaigns.
- Analyze and provide a performance report.
- Monitor users' engagement and engage with them.
- Work with internal and external content creators.
- Create product experiences/stories that delight fans, customers, prospects, and partners.
- Lead community-building efforts.
- Stay up-to-date on conversations and trends, and identify relevant opportunities to engage.
- Work with countries to build their Castelli presence on social media, monitor, train, and share best practices and policies with them.
- Can manage multiple balls in the air without breaking a sweat.
- Follow the racing on weekends, provide digital and social media coverage of key races and events (travel is required).
- Optimize and grow our global brand ambassador program to ensure the highest quality content for our marketing channels.
- Coordinate product launches and comm planner with influencers.
- Monitor and develop reports on campaign performance.
- Organize local events
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing social media for a brand, retailer, or agency is a must; cycling industry experience is preferred.
- High level of energy, passion, and enthusiasm for cycling.
- Experience creating social content from ideation to design direction and execution.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present in public.
- Strong project management skills to ensure all deadlines are met and communicated.
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with Castelli countries and outside agencies/vendors.
- Prior experience identifying, negotiating/signing, and managing brand ambassadors.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, G Suite, Facebook Creator Studio, and third-party social media monitoring/posting platforms.
- Willingness to travel and work outside normal business hours.
- Good knowledge of at least another language beyond English.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
Working hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Place of work: Fonzaso (BL) Italy