EXPORT AREA SALES MANAGER brand Castelli Cycling
To increase the internal staff we are hiring an EXPORT AREA SALES MANAGER who will develop the Castelli Cycling brand for select markets in Europe, Asia and South America, and will reports hierarchically to the export manager.
The area sales manager's responsibilities include guiding distributors and sales reps to increase sales to reinforce the brand position in key markets.
Area Sales Manager’s responsibilities:
• Create the strategic plan for the development of the brand in the assigned territories;
• Carry out market analysis and the positioning of the Company's products in the assigned territories;
• Draw up, manage and monitor the Business Plan for the assigned area;
• Define, in agreement with the Management, the commercial policies to be implemented in the assigned territory;
• Achieve the objectives assigned in terms of turnover, volumes and profitability;
• Define agreements and promotions tailored to the customer's needs;
• Draw up periodic reports for the Management, providing feedback on the market in the various local situations and on the activities of competitors;
• Coordinate internal operational, finance and marketing groups to service clients in assigned territory;
• Use the corporate management IT tools at an operational level;
• Attend trade fairs abroad and coordinate marketing plans for individual markets.
• A degree in business management, marketing, or related field is strongly preferred;
• In-depth knowledge of the cycling industry and keen interest in it (please specify this aspect in order to consider the application);
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in sales, preferably with experience in international markets;
• Knowledge of significant international cycling markets
• Excellent management, leadership and organizational skills;
• Availability for frequent international travel;
• Languages: fluent English and Italian;
• Additional preferred skils: strong commercial approach, flexibility, autonomy, excellent interpersonal skills and goal orientation.
Place of work: Fonzaso (BL)