Castelli Product Line Manager
As the Castelli product line manager, you will have ultimate responsibility for Castelli’s products. You will create the product strategy, develop and maintain the product roadmap, and convey the roadmap to the design and development teams to ensure they create the product according to plan. You will oversee the RD&D process and create the most innovative products for the most demanding cyclists.
The Castelli product line manager brings the needs of the market to the Castelli product creation team so that Castelli products lead the market in function, design, positioning and consumer insights. The Castelli product line manager coordinates the go-to-market process handoff to sales and marketing.
The Castelli brand is intrinsically linked to racing at the top levels, so as Castelli product line manager you will also be the first contact to Castelli’s professional sponsored teams to ensure the pro cyclists have the very best products possible, and so that their feedback will be incorporated into Castelli’s consumer product line.
Roles and Responsibilities
• A degree in business management, marketing, textiles, engineering or related field is strongly preferred;
• In-depth knowledge of the cycling industry and keen interest in it (please specify this aspect in order to consider the application);
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in sales, marketing, or product management, preferably in the cycling industry;
• In-depth knowledge and curiosity in fabric and clothing development
• Propensity to follow fashion and market trends
• Propensity for creativity
• Excellent management, leadership and organizational skills;
• Availability for frequent international travel;
• Languages: fluent English and Italian;
• Additional preferred skills: flexibility, autonomy, excellent interpersonal skills and goal orientation.